-->

16.10.13

Reporting da Italia

If you haven't caught on yet, I have been living in and writing from Italy for a bit over a month now.

I was staying in Rome and have been traveling to places within and outside of Italy. Florence keeps calling my name and I have also visited Germany, Prague, Venice, and the Liguria coast.

This is a great place to become exposed to a new set of styles, to gain a genuine perspective on European fashion, and to discover small ways in which I can become a little closer to the model-esq vibe that Italian women carry and further from the thrift scrounging disheveled but adorable look that I often rock. 

More over for the second half of my stay I am living in a mountain suburb of Milan, the fashion capital of Italy and sometimes the fashion capital of ze world muhaha.

More than illuminating my knowledge of clothes I am here to explore and discover some other elements of culture aside from what lays a top the skin.

That being said I haven't been on the computer much and the access to WiFi (pronounced wee-fee here) is limited.

I am doing my best at updating this blog while trying to keep a distance from any ropes that may tie me up and make me unavailable to fully enjoy Italy.

Ciao