-->

5.3.13

#Trending - Ankle Socks

 KNEE HIGHS 


Unfortunately the time for knee high socks is fading. Though they'll always hold a special place in my heart and I fully support throwing them on and channeling your inner school girl (My biggest regret thus far is NOT going to Catholic school ... I want to wear a uniform) every once in a while, this trend will be replaced in Spring. In places where seasons just don't exist people are already wearing adorable ankle socks. I predict that as flowers grow and bunnies play and all that Spring non-sense you'll begin to see more and more girly ankle socks. 
Get funky! Lacey socks and frilly socks are the cutest so far, but be expecting a lot of patterns as well as spring-y colors. Spring is the only time of year I feel I can be especially girly so I will be embracing this trend full throttle. However, my girlyness only goes so far, so I will most likely be sporting ankle socks peaking out of combat boots. Try wearing them with heels to channel your inner- chic. Living the glamorous poor college girl life? Try folding your knee high winter socks down.